- Parametric EQ with adjustable distortion gain (Players can dial in full tonal spectrum of their amplifier tone.)
- Frequency response from 35Hz-6kHz (Players can dial in full tonal spectrum of their amplifier tone.)
- Lower noise floor than the PDF-1 (as per customer request) (Quieter than PDF-1)
- Frequency control knob sweep control via expression pedal (as per customer request) (Can dial in their tone on the fly with their foot using the Expression pedal EP-1)
- Wah Wah function via expression pedal (Wah Wah tones via expression pedal (clean or distorted)
- Phaser Function via expression pedal (Phaser tones via expression pedal (clean or distorted)
- 9v Power supply centre negative (Low power consumption)
- Footswitchable Dual Channel, Clean and Dirty parametric EQ (as per customer feedback)(Foot switchable Clean Channel or Distorted Channel)Compared to our competitors their isn’t a guitar pedal as versatile as the PDF-2 for size, functionality, tonal variance on the market.