Nord Electro 2 – Specification
- Full polyphony
- 9 electric drawbars with memory functionality
- The drawbars of Electro 2 are represented by up/down buttons and LED bar graphs instead of the ordinary mechanical drawbars. This gives you a big advantage: when you change presets, the correct drawbar settings are shown immediately by the LEDs.
- 9 drawbar presets in ROM and 9 user configurable drawbar settings.
- Effects: Swell (the characteristic B-3 volume pedal function). Percussion (2nd, 3rd, normal/soft, fast/slow). Chorus/Vibrato (C1, C2, C3/V1, V2, V3).
- Keyboard Split: Makes it possible to play an organ sound with two different drawbar settings (Lower and Upper manuals) on the internal keyboard.
- Dual manuals – MIDI Split: Nord Electro 2 is designed to support an extra MIDI keyboard in addition to its own. This makes it possible to play the Nord Electro 2 as a 2-manual (Lower/Upper manuals) organ with different drawbar settings for each manual.
- Instruments: 5 multi-sampled electric piano instruments in Flash memory: E-Piano Mk I Stage Piano, E-Piano Mk I Suitcase Piano, Wurlitzer 200A, Clavinet D6 and the our custom modified Clavia Electric Grand Model G. We also included an acoustic Grand Piano – in stereo!
- Effects: Presence (or Filter and Pickup selectors for the Clavinet D6 sound).
- Memory: 48 user memory locations (6 Banks of 8 Programs each) in which you can store complete setups, including instrument settings (organ/piano) and effects settings.
- Effects: Tube type Overdrive, Rotary Speaker simulation (slow, fast, stop), Equalizer, Chorus (2 types), Flanger (2 types), Phaser (2 types), Tremolo, Auto Wah, Wah-Wah (2 types), Auto panning and Ring modulation.
- Keyboard: 61-key (5 octaves) or 73-key (6 octaves). Velocity sensitive semi-weighted ”waterfall” (square front) keyboard.
- 2 Audio outputs
- 1 Headphone output
- 1 Control pedal input
- 1 Sustain pedal input
- 1 Rotary Speaker speed switch pedal input
- MIDI In, MIDI Out
- USB interface for fast and easy download of new piano sounds
- IEC320 C7 power connector
- Owner’s Manual
- Power Cord
- Nord CD/DVD-ROM
- Nord Electro 2 Rack: Rack Ears
- Nord Electro 1/2 Sixtyone: 900 mm (35.4″), 96 mm (3.8″), 294 mm (11.6″)
- Nord Electro 1/2 Seventythree: 1107 mm (43.6″), 96 mm (3.8″), 294 mm (11.6″)
- Nord Electro 2 Rack: 440 mm (17.3″), 102 mm (4.0″), 104 mm (4.1″)
- Nord Electro 1/2 Sixtyone: 7.8 kg (17 lbs)
- Nord Electro 1/2 Seventythree: 9.4 kg (20 lbs)
- Nord Electro 2 Rack: 2.8 kg (6 lbs)
Specifications subject to change without notice. *Steinway, Wurlitzer, Hohner, Clavinet, Farfisa and Vox are trademarks of their respective owners and are not affiliated or associated with Clavia. These trademarks are mentioned here as a reference to a sound only. Leslie is mentioned to describe a connector standard.
Preise pro Tag Netto zzgl. 19% MwSt. / Prices per day + VAT 19%
An-/Abholung innerhalb von Hamburg 40.- € / Delivery in Hamburg: 40,- €